17th Annual General Meeting of Centre for Microfinance (CMF), Nepal competed Successfully.
Centre for Microfinance (CMF), Nepal successfully completed its 17th Annual General Meeting on 29th December 2017 (14th Poush 2074) at the premises of Anupam Foodland, Battisputali Kathmandu. The meeting bade a farewell to the then chairman Mr. Ganesh Bahadur Thapa - Ex Governor of Nepal - drawing remarks on his instantaneous support and guidance in the development of microfinance sector of Nepal. On behalf of CMF Nepal family, the vice chairpersion of CMF - Mr. Pitamber Prasad Acharya - provided him with the appreciation letter and the token of love for his countless efforts and contributions in overall development of CMF Nepal.
The newly elected Board of Directors are:
1) Mr. Jalan Kumar Sharma (Executive Chairperson)
2) Mr. Pitamber Prasad Acharya (Vice Chairperson)
3) Mr. Tulasi Prasad Upreti (Member)
4) Ms. Saraswati Shrestha (Member)
5) Ms. Ambika Pradhan (Member)
6) Mr. Ram Chandra Joshi (Member)
7) Mr. Janardan Dev Pant (Member)
The meeting concluded after discussing and approving the reports produced for the fiscal year 2073/74.