CMF Nepal has been offering trainings and technical assistance since 1999. CMF Nepal conducts a series of trainings as well as trainings for specific projects. CMF Nepal has designed more than 25 types of training manuals related to capacity building of MFIs.
Below are some of the following courses CMF offers annually.
- Account Keeping
- Client Protection Principles Training
- Delinquency Management and Interest Rate Structuring
- Financial Management & Analysis
- Management of Microfinance Institution
- Microenterprise Development
- Portfolio Management
- Product Designing and Diversification
- Risk Management
- Understanding Social Performance Management in MFI
- Managerial Skills for Managers (MSM)
- Managing Field Operation (MFO)
- Effective Branch Management (EBM)
- Effective Human Resource Practices (EHRP)
- Improving Managerial Performance (IMP)
- Managing Leading for Result (MLR)
- Effective Monitoring and Supervision (EMS)
Duration of the training varies from 3 to 7 days.
Targeted participants includes Microfinance Development Banks, Financial Intermediary NGOs (FINGOs), Microfinance service providing savings and credit cooperatives, Government agencies and Microfinance Promoting Agencies national & international, Multipurpose Cooperatives and Small Farmer Cooperatives
Interested MFIs/Agencies/Individuals are requested to contact the address below.
Mr. Ram Nath Bhandari Project Officer
Centre for Microfinance (CMF), Nepal
229/16 Bekh Marg, Bhrikuti Chook, Sarashwati Nagar 6, Kathmandu Nepal
GPO Box No. 20933, Phone 01-4821631, 01-48811030
Web www.cmfnepal.org Email firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com